KUER Clinic is a world class medical facility located in the heart of London’s Harley Street Medical district offering premium care to local and international patients, providing the very latest in medical technology and integrative medicine.
With professional staff backed by over 120 years of collective experience in general medicine, internal medicine, surgery, integrated medicine, aesthetics and pain medicine the KUER team are world pioneers in offering solutions to those who may be seeking alternative diagnoses of chronic illness and complicated health problems.
A brand new health model
The medical model of care used at KUER Clinic is aligned with the most current and progressive integrative medical models from Australian, Californian, Germany and Sweden. These integrative models of medical and health care provide greatly increased success rates in clinical care and ensure higher patient outcomes.
At KUER we aim to the treat the cause of illness and the whole patient, not just the symptoms. 5 key strategies are applied to each patients care plan to ensure the most holistic medical approach and highest possible outcomes:
- Use all available Integrative Medicine (IM) choices available to assist the patient in curing their symptoms
- Use natural medicines, nutriceuticals, bioceuticals, plant based medicines and natural therapies where applicable and scientific evidence demonstrates merit in each case
- Use stress management, mindfulness, positive psychology, meditation, exercise + yoga therapy in patient recovery planning
- Protect against genetic damage through proactive nutritional, lifestyle and genetic medicine
- Protect the patient and the family against avoidable genetic diseases, lifestyle and dietary induced illnesses.
The KUER Program is a model of medical care with anti-aging and longevity at its core. Our proactive approach to diagnostics and prescription of pharmaceutical as well as bioceutical, Nutriceutical and nutritional medicine aims to solve patients complex health problems as well as enhancing genetic and constitutional strength, hormonal balance, immunity and resilience.
The aim of any KUER Program patient is to have them fit and well in the shortest time possible and teach them how to maintain this healthy state with a balanced lifestyle.
The 4 Pillars of the KUER Program are:
- Anti-Aging + Longevity
- Proactive Wellness
- Genetic Enhancement + Constitutional Strengthening
- Hormonal Balancing + Stress Resilience
A New Model of Medical Care that provides real hope
Our model of care has been built around treating specialized and complex chronic illnesses which are rare and/or difficult to diagnose. We offer alternative diagnoses and second opinions on a range of hard-to-treat illnesses.
These are many and include:
- Auto-immune diseases
- Diseases of the nervous and/or hormonal system Eg Thyroid Illness, Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s Disease
- Diabetes, Type 1 and 2
- Chronic Obesity
- Newly diagnosed Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Multiple Sclerosis patients
- Terminally diagnosed patients including those with Cancer
- Food allergies
- Drug + Alcohol Addiction
- Chronic Fatigue Syndromes
- Adrenal Fatigue and exhaustion
- Gut problems including IBS
- Sudden weight gain due to adrenal fatigue and exhaustion
- Sexual Dysfunction due to adrenal fatigue and exhaustion
- Post Viral and infection health problems Eg Lyme’s Disease, Malaria, Hepatitis, AIDS + HIV
- Post Viral Gut problems
- Multiple medication health problems
Our Clinical Care and governance standards are in line with the Care Quality Commission UK (CQC) and the highest hospital and private care standards of UK, US and Australian private medical professionals.
We regularly receive visiting specialists and professors from New York, London and Sydney in Psychiatry, Immunology, Genetic Medicine, Palliative Medicine, Neuroscience and Integrative Medicine. Our staff are involved with some of the most prestigious medical research programs at Cambridge University, UCLA Health, Columbia University, MIT, RMIT and University of Queensland.
All our staff are certified members of their respective UK professional bodies including:
- General Medical Council
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Health Care Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Nursing + Midwifery Council
We choose the highest care standards possible for our clients and their families ensuring safety and accountability in your times of greatest need.